Saturday, October 22, 2005

whoa! it's almost week four of my fifth term at aipd. i am a real pro now! i can laugh at all of the kids dragging the portfolios with stupid tiny wheels around the halls and being crushed in the elevator. i don't corrupt my files like i used to. i back things up, sometimes. people call my name when i enter a room. it's money, baby!
for all of my fans... here's my fall term schedule:

fundamentals of acting - sam hull
intro to editing - john campbell
intermediate camera and lighting - dan ackerman (dear friend lavalier is in this class, we rock!)
fundamentals of scriptwriting.

maybe that's why i'm busy?

4 comments:

BethInPortland said...

Ok, why haven't we met? You are friends with Erik?! You need to come to our next party. Not sure when that is but I will let you know!

Erik said...

how'd you get all DMP courses in one term? no "history of expensive chairs" or "fundamentals of rubber cement" classes, like i always seem to get on my audit.

Tami G. said...

beth - i just met erik after reading his blog for a quite a while. i've known jamin and peter swenson for a real long time and jamin told me that he had a friend named erik going to my school and i had found a link to erik's blog from peter's blog. yadda yadda. i also have never spent much time outside of church with the swenson's since i was a kid. hence the never meeting you... but i hope i do meet you someday!

johnny - i really like john campbell. and he has good initials. he seems very talented. i hope to learn a lot from him. what did you do with him? is he a christian?

erik - ha ha ha no history of expensive chairs for me! dmp, or rather dfvp, rocks!

BethInPortland said...

I hope to meet you at Erik's housewarming party this Friday.