Thursday, July 28, 2005

top five childhood memories, or at least five memories that i remember

i am attemping to make good on the taggedness brought on by mr. laaavvvaaalllleeer. i think that's how its spelled. or maybe its two "l's." anyhow forgive me if the links don't work and if my memories are boring or my shoes smell bad. sometimes they do.

If you don't follow the rules, it's over.

Rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs.

1. crashmebabyonemoretime
2. emtotheizo
3. reesarick
4. lavalier
5. gretaseacat

5 things that I miss from childhood

1. riding big wheels down the sidewalk and then bicycles and playing CHiPS and arguing over who got to be bonnie because there was two girls in the bicycle gang.

2. my lincoln logs. they were the best toy ever.

3. going to the beach with the swensons, going to the beach with youth group, going to the beach with my family, going to the beach with my invisible friend.

4. one more thing about the beach... family camp at ft. stevens. i miss that a lot.

5. lots of broken wooden spoons... oh wait, i don't miss that. or the being grounded for half of my life. i do miss not having to pay bills and find places to live and not having to work. can someone adopt me, please?!


NEXT UP...


leela
janaki
adam
du-reet

1 comment:

Erik said...

ft. stevens. yup, the quick bike ride to coffenbury lake and a spash in there to cool down. takes me back to 6th grade.